Tuesday, August 14, 2012

3 Minutes to a Pain-Free Life: The Groundbreaking Program for Total Body Pain Prevention and Rapid Relief PDF

3 Minutes to a Pain-Free Life: The Groundbreaking Program for Total Body Pain Prevention and Rapid Relief PDF PDF Downlaod

All About 3 Minutes to a Pain-Free Life: The Groundbreaking Program for Total Body Pain Prevention and Rapid Relief PDF

Relieve and prevent chronic pain forever with this simple, safe, and sure-fire three-minute daily program!

Imagine a world free of aches and pains...no back pain, headaches, joint stiffness, or arthritis; no expensive ergonomic equipment or pain medications. With Dr. Joseph Weisberg's revolutionary new system, a pain-free life is now within reach of everyone--even those who have endured chronic pain for years.

At the heart of Dr. Weisberg's system is the 3-Minute Maintenance Method--a unique program for all ages and fitness levels that eliminates the conditions that cause pain in the first place. By utilizing six different thirty-second therapeutic movements the program makes it possible for the body to keep itself free of pain.

Thanks to Dr. Weisberg's groundbreaking program, relief--and a lifetime of healthy muscles and joints--is finally at hand. In fact, it's just three minutes away!

3 Minutes to a Pain-Free Life: The Groundbreaking Program for Total Body Pain Prevention and Rapid Relief PDF Details:

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #52113 in Books
  • Published on: 2005-04-26
  • Released on: 2005-04-26
  • Original language: English
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .79" h x 7.60" w x 9.02" l, 1.43 pounds
  • Binding: Paperback
  • 320 pages

Other Free PDF Books:
Conquering Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Other Repetitive Strain Injuries: A Self-Care Program PDF
A Headache in the Pelvis, a New Expanded 6th Edition: A New Understanding and Treatment for Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndromes PDF
Nature's Cancer Fighting Foods PDF
The Myth of Osteoporosis - Revised Edition PDF
The Pain Survival Guide: How to Reclaim Your Life (APA Lifetools) PDF
Depression: Looking Up from the Stubborn Darkness PDF
What to Eat During Cancer Treatment: 100 Great-Tasting, Family-Friendly Recipes to Help You Cope PDF
The Cancer Survivor's Guide: Foods That Help You Fight Back PDF
God Does Have a Sense of Humor PDF
The Chemotherapy Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know to Get Through Treatment PDF

Customer Review:

Most helpful customer reviews

108 of 108 people found the following review helpful.
4A personal breakthrough!
By Carl A. Dixon
I have lived with chronic pain for the last three years. I am old (58:) and very active physically. I have suffered pain that would normally be associated with having severe lower disk problems or maybe a pinched nerve - plus my low back muscles have been very painful. I work out carfully every day. I have had 4 MRI's in the last year plus a bone scane. I have seen a Neuro Surgeon, chiropracter(s), Orthopedic surgeon, family doctor, spinal surgeon and two physio thearapists. All of them have been helpful in some ways but no one can really help me or tell me what my problem is. My disks are fine and I have no pinched nerves. I purchased this book along with Framework. I read 3 Minutes 1st and started the exercises. I am completely pain free! I still find it hard to believe. It is over three weeks and I awake every morning wondering if my pain is back. I do the exercise for atheletes and have added a lower back exercise plus one for elbows. The total time is 4 1/2 minutes. I should mention I always warm up on my bike 1st so my muscles are able to accept any stretching. Plus the reading of FrameWork has helped in my weight workout. I have already recommended this to a friend and he is having similar results. The only reason I did not give it a 5 star report is that I believe he should have said more about warming up 1st and the book would be as good as FrameWork if he had added to the content to help those of us who are very athletically fit. But it is a great book and you will not regret purchasing it.

55 of 56 people found the following review helpful.
5This book made me a believer
By Madeline Weinstein
Seven months ago I experienced a very painful episode with my left knee. I was not aware of any causative event, but suddenly I could barely walk. I tried every treatment and product imaginable. I had an MRI, consulted two orthopedic surgeons, and briefly considered surgery as my only option. This was after spending hendreds of dollars on products (knee braces, heat and cold wraps, herbs, ointments, etc.), and trying acupuncture, physical therapy, massage, and a host of other therapies. I was unable to exercise, gained weight, and began scanning Modern Maturity magazine for walking aids! Then, my daughters gave me a copy of the book, "3 Minutes to a Pain-Free Life", and I started to do the six therapeutic movements outlined in the book. I've been doing them daily now for a month and I have regained considerable mobility. I was able to start an exercise program and I'm amazed that I can now walk and exercise without pain. I even had my back go out on me, and I immediately did the specific stretches the book recommended. By the second day I was able to stand tall and move without debilitating pain. Another bonus of the book is that it is a highly readable layman's text of Anatomy and Physiology. I learned a lot about my body in the process of healing it. I plan to buy this book for everyone I know who struggles with chronic pain.

49 of 53 people found the following review helpful.
4Good advice despite the over-hyped title.
By Samuel Chell
Hardly a "revolutionary" program for those who have read anything about the muscular-skeletal structure of the human body, the interrelations of muscles and joints, and the importance of keeping the muscles stretched. But the author does offer an inviting, simple, and feasible set of six exercises which, if done religiously every day, 30 seconds per exercise, can prevent further abuses and damage (the title's apparent promise of restoration or a "cure" seems a bit exaggerated). Compared to the impossibly long list of tedious, often painful and exhausting exercises given me by my PT, Dr. Weisberg's program is cause for a sigh of relief.

Well over half of the book is devoted to anatomical discussions, motivational talk, and testimonials rather than the program itself. The heart of Dr. Weisberg's advice is the familiar "use it or lose it." The author practically demonizes the chair and the unnatural "C" shape that it encourages. The idea is to align the body to its natural center of gravity, producing the "S" curve. Anyone who finds it excruciating if not impossible to assume the squat position (maintaining balance on the heels is the challenge) or the split (only in my dreams) may be frustrated by the book's program of exercises. All others should benefit.

See all 62 customer reviews...
3 Minutes to a Pain-Free Life: The Groundbreaking Program for Total Body Pain Prevention and Rapid Relief PDF PDF Download

No comments:

Post a Comment